Though basically hailing from the Beautiful "god's Own country"...Kerala, he uses his camera so well to picturise/portray images of Nature, Arts, Flora, Fauna, Water resources, Living objects, fashion and the common man, and converts them into real life still images/situations. Overall his first and Last "love" is photography......as the saying goes...." you don't take a photograph,,,,U make it"
For any enquiry for the photographs please contact
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Tiger – Our National animal is on the verge of extinction!!!
India is home to the world's largest population of tigers in the wild. According to the World Wildlife Fund, of the 3,500 tigers around the world, 1,410 are found in India. Only 11% of original Indian tiger habitat remains, and it is becoming significantly fragmented and often degraded.
- One of the beautiful fountain at brindavan garden,...
- Tiger – Our National animal is on the verge of ext...
- my paparazzi work
- long exposure photography location:Brindavan Gard...
- St. Philomena's Church, Mysore
- Hide and Seek GAME of monkeys !!!!
- BUS STOP
- Before a big rain..... kuttanad,alapuzha
- Feel the Freedom..............
- life @ kuttanad
- ▼ January (10)